Top Five Universities for Online Graphic Design Programs
As businesses begin to rely more and more on the Internet and innovative advertising, a career in graphic design is becoming a practical choice for professionals who are seeking a lucrative career. If you’re in need of a degree for those fields, consider enrolling in an online graphic design program in the following universities:
- University of Phoenix. This institution offers several courses for its associate and bachelor degrees in multimedia and graphic design, as well as a certificate course for visual communications. Their online graphic design programs prepare students for a career in advertising and multimedia arts, with an option to take information technology courses.
- Herzing University. You can choose between an associate’s of bachelor’s degree in graphic design where you’ll be taught design fundamentals using different software and equipment that are commonly used within the design industry. The programs can be finished in three years with a professional portfolio as a final requirement.
- Bryant and Stratton College. The Associate Degree in Interactive Media Design offered by this school not only focuses on design elements, students will also learn about marketing strategies and different advertising techniques.
- Rasmussen College. Students can pursue a bachelor’s degree that specializes in digital design and animation, giving them an edge in a highly digitized world. They will learn about the different types and uses of animation, as well as website and visual design.
- International Academy of Design and Technology. Both an Associate of Science degree and Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Graphic Design are available at IADT. Students will learn the basic concepts of design, as well as how to use the different software and technology used professionally. They will also learn communication and presentation skills that will be essential in presenting ideas and campaigns to clients in the future.